"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" by JTK.CA -- (23 Poems)

bit.ly/AbraxiaTheDancer
is the quick link to this page.

"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" contains 23 of my poems inspired by a woman named Abraxia.
She is real; her name is not. I used to have an unrequited crush on Abraxia;
we were never more than friends.

TAD is "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
Jonathan Tad Ketchen (Creative Adventurer)

2008-05-03

"GOOD?-BYE" by JTK.CA

"GOOD?-BYE" by JTK.CA
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a vacuum in my soul
That's longing for you to fill its void.
There's an emptiness within
That makes me feel so paranoid--
Paranoid that my future
Will be so grim,
Paranoid that it's my future
You won't be in.

I DON'T want to live without you.
I really want you to stay.
I DON'T want to live without you;
But if it must be so,
I'll do it anyway.

And I'll still love you
More than crimson words can say!

No comments: