"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" by JTK.CA -- (23 Poems)

bit.ly/AbraxiaTheDancer
is the quick link to this page.

"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" contains 23 of my poems inspired by a woman named Abraxia.
She is real; her name is not. I used to have an unrequited crush on Abraxia;
we were never more than friends.

TAD is "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
Jonathan Tad Ketchen (Creative Adventurer)

2008-05-21

"I HANDED YOU A STAR (For Abraxia)" by JTK.CA

"I HANDED YOU A STAR (For Abraxia)" by JTK.CA
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll never forget that night,
No matter who comes into my life.
You gave me a new soul,
And I handed you a blue foam star.

No, I'll never forget that feeling
When from your dance my heart was reeling
And my whole existence was moving
Onto a whole new plane of reality.

I'll never forget that night,
No matter who comes into my life.
No matter how hard you try,
You can never escape from my memory.

You gave me a piece of your soul that night,
And no matter how hard you try,
You can never get it back again.
And I will never be again,
No matter how hard I try,
Who I was before I met your heart.

That night, we made a start
Of something we can never end.
So, in this heart you gave me,
You will always be my friend.

The star, someday, will burn away,
But in my heart you'll always stay.

No comments: