"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" by JTK.CA -- (23 Poems)

bit.ly/AbraxiaTheDancer
is the quick link to this page.

"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" contains 23 of my poems inspired by a woman named Abraxia.
She is real; her name is not. I used to have an unrequited crush on Abraxia;
we were never more than friends.

TAD is "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
Jonathan Tad Ketchen (Creative Adventurer)

2008-01-30

"RAINBOW SUN..." by JTK.CA

"RAINBOW SUN (Inspired by a phone conversation with Abraxia)" by JTK.CA
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you," you said to me,
Introducing the phrase
As if it were floating upon a majestic river;
Points of rainbow sun,
Sparkling in the surging blue;
Gushing, fluent rainbow foam
With a streamlike peace,
Leaving me flooded with joy!

I love you too!

No comments: