"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" by JTK.CA -- (23 Poems)

bit.ly/AbraxiaTheDancer
is the quick link to this page.

"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" contains 23 of my poems inspired by a woman named Abraxia.
She is real; her name is not. I used to have an unrequited crush on Abraxia;
we were never more than friends.

TAD is "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
Jonathan Tad Ketchen (Creative Adventurer)

2008-02-09

"THE TIDE" by JTK.CA

"THE TIDE" by JTK.CA
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broken moonlight--
Shattered on the ocean
As the tumult rolls toward the shore.

Broken dreams--
Shattered in my waking hours.
We are here, but each alone.

Broken moonlight--
Shattered on the ocean.
I am sitting on the sand;
I'm also made of dust,
And I'll be washed away
(Every grain)
When the tumult comes.

No comments: