"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" by JTK.CA -- (23 Poems)

bit.ly/AbraxiaTheDancer
is the quick link to this page.

"ABRAXIA THE DANCER" contains 23 of my poems inspired by a woman named Abraxia.
She is real; her name is not. I used to have an unrequited crush on Abraxia;
we were never more than friends.

TAD is "JTK.CA" NudistPoet
Jonathan Tad Ketchen (Creative Adventurer)

2008-02-03

"VALIANT" by JTK.CA

"VALIANT" by JTK.CA
Tad@NudistPoet.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
http://NudistPoet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could say something valiant
But it wouldn't be true.
Your love for me
Is not my love for you.

When I call you "my friend,"
Things haven't changed.
I'm still crazy for you;
These feelings remain.

Saying, "Hello!" to my beautiful memories of you
Again and again, a thousand times every day!
Asking, "Why?" to these memories so blue,
Memories of tomorrow dreamt again and again.

Tell me why I fell head over heels
For the woman of my dreams if my dreams weren't true.
I want to know, will these feelings ever end?
But if they stay or leave, I'll still always love you!

I could say something valiant,
But my heart holds a flame.
Though the wick has been trimmed,
I melt just the same.

No comments: